Friday, April 30, 2010

Women! I need your advice (men can answer too)?

I always say I never meet any girls, and I used to think it was because I was shy, but now have realized that's not it. I never go anywhere where I could meet new girls. I only have one good friend I hang out with, and we either hang out at our houses, or go places where you couldn't meet women. He won't go with me anywhere to meet women, and frankly I don't know where I would. So, where can I go to meet women (good girls, I don't like promiscuous girls)? I am getting lonely, and would like to get out of my regular routine to meet a girl, but don't know where to go or when. So any advice is appreciated! (I cant meet girls at school because I go to a one-on-one music school. I am 20 btw)Women! I need your advice (men can answer too)?
Try online, ballgames, church functions, check your town's social calendar in the paper. Get out to some social functions, parties, ect...





Good luckWomen! I need your advice (men can answer too)?
I would be looking to become,a church member,part of their young adults group,where possibly your music education would be a benefit.They also have dinner nites,movie nites,picnics usually on Saturdays of course.Be great for you.I would also question your friend on why he wont move from his comfort zone,make sure you arent his zone.Your one on one school,will make you more appreciative of what your life can be.Girls are fun but treat them right.they make the world not a bad place.
awww that is soo sweet...I think you should go to the nearest Christian University because there are the best find there, or Church, or a shopping center on a Sat. evening....good girls are out shopping or in Church singing on the weekend not clubbing or partying...also don't be shy to approach them- be confident :-] Good Luck!
There are often college age groups thru churches for your age and you don't even have to go to the church. They try to make places for people your age to enjoy and have social lives without getting into the bad stuff, you might want to check it out. Good luck.
The mall, church, ballgames, concerts (the kind of girl will depend on the kind of concert it is, lol), ummm that's about all I can think of.
Maybe convince your friend to go to the park and play some ball. You may see a cute girl jogging by. Super market, laundromat, mall, coffee shop, places like that. It'll happen when you least expect it.
dont laugh. but a lot of early aged women hang out @ starbucks. theres one by my house and i ALWAYS see women in there.



No comments:

Post a Comment