Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need advice from men please?

Throughout my entire relationship, my husband has seemed to have difficulties making his family a priority in his life especially when i have a child that...Why is this?? And what is your advice for me (do I leave him, stay)I need advice from men please?
alright im a 14 year old guy and that jst happened with my family my dad wouldnt be home he was at work all the time and wen he wasnt he was with his friends drinking my mom divorced my dad and i knew it was for the best so im okay. now if there are many problems in the house with ur husband and u see its affective ur child then only u will know what to do. if theres jst regular problems jst talk with ur husband and maybe it will work. my mom used to talk with my dad but he would jst get even more mad and victimize himself that everyone is againts him. hope thats not ur situation and good luck. jst remember u have the right to be HAPPY

No comments:

Post a Comment