Friday, April 30, 2010

My Boyfriends Black But My family and friends say black men are trouble. Any advice?

All men are trouble no matter what color, size, or shape. But if he's a good guy then ignore them tell them to stay out of your business!My Boyfriends Black But My family and friends say black men are trouble. Any advice?



DONT GO OUT WITH THE PRESIDENT WILL YOU !!!!!!!





darling , answer it yourself !! is he trouble.





yes - then they may have a point


no - then whats to argue about





theres good and bad in all creedsMy Boyfriends Black But My family and friends say black men are trouble. Any advice?
Depends..if his father stuck around bf probably will...if his father left his family and he was raised by his mom chances are good that the will leave you.
Ahh I refrain from answering as you wouldn't listen anyway. Its your life, do it as you want.
If you like him do what YOU wanna do.
Belive in what you think not others.
They are wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment