Friday, April 30, 2010

Ok I need some advice.....men only.?

I like to get the opinions of men that are 45 years old and older about life.......so what can you tell me now that is going help me through life or maybe something you wish you would have known when you were 20 years old. I would appriciate anything you could tell me%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;THANKSOk I need some advice.....men only.?
i am 41 and i will tell you this if you exercise and eat right you will be happier in your 40s you got to use it or lose it . and wait till your in your 30s to have kids this gives you time to save and prepare and i found out the older you get the more you appreciate kids and you do more with them like playing in the yard , live life to its fullest.Ok I need some advice.....men only.?
Okay. So life is a bit tricky, life is full of decisions, or made of desicions I guess... but we have to understand that every little we do counts to God. We have to keep our works good. He is watching.





Life is an element, we usually don't get it, but it is an element or let's say a doorstep to where we'll lead tomorrow.





I hope I have given you my ideas helpful and sufficient and until next time!
46... ';Look for the little things people do';, it speaks ';VOLUMES'; of what they are really like !


If they do mean things to animals, and are always telling you how they screwed someone over, you can pretty much bet that they will screw YOU over.


Another amazing phenomenon happens when getting older, Your parents all of a sudden turn from being ';Square %26amp; Stupid';, to being the smartest people that you've ever met, it's like ';Alien's'; came down and changed them all of a sudden, giving them an enormous amt. of intelligence, you then become REALLY sorry that you did'nt Listen to them.
I'm a woman. I just wanted to say I LIKE YOUR QUESTION!!!
this is the golden time, whatever u do in next 5-7 years that will pay you life long, surely. So if u r doing good things u must get goodluck for rest of the life, otherwise u can think and do the bad habits and it way pay similarly to next part of life, bye , take care
  • make up advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment