Tuesday, April 27, 2010

To the men, what advice do I give my best friend about going forward again and where to go to meet great guys?

I have a freind who when through a horrible divorce and custody battle. She was left with nothing after legal fee's and she has a young child. She suffers with keeping a job because corporate America does not understand the single mother problem. She is a worrying mess and has a right to be. However, she has totally forgotten about herself, she's still young, very attractive and can't catch a break. No one would wish her life on anyone. I believe if there was someone in her life and if she would learn to open her heart again she would be able to emotionally go forward and feel desirable. She is a wonderful person and she will continue to do others for peopl with all she juggles. I have spoken to her about interacting with men again and she just keeps telling me she doesn't have the time. How can I get her more excited about her life?To the men, what advice do I give my best friend about going forward again and where to go to meet great guys?
You probably cannot make her excited right now about her life. She is going through a rough time and probably needs to see a counselor or religous leader, she needs to dig inside herself and find out her inner beauty thats God has put inside of her in the image of himself which a man can never see. It will probably be a long time before she wil trust a another man so give her some space.To the men, what advice do I give my best friend about going forward again and where to go to meet great guys?
church
Just find some guys to hit on her and ask her out. Maybe she needs to be told she is beautiful and a good mother that will help her out alot. Find her a baby sitter you pay for it and take her to a club one night and show her there is more than work and motherhood out there

No comments:

Post a Comment