Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need advice, MEN answer this question honestly. . .?

I'm still in love, throw out ANY AND ALL ideas on how to get my small town country boy back here in this big city we both live in. How can I make him see that love is enough. . .and I've realized my ';wrongs';I need advice, MEN answer this question honestly. . .?
sometimes love is just not enough .


time to move on thats what life is all about change.


Cause as one door closes another always opensI need advice, MEN answer this question honestly. . .?
What are you ';wrongs';? Remember that sometimes love just isn't enough....
You can't, move on.
depends on what your ';wrongs'; are





i couldnt message you back so here goes. Have you told him how you felt, that is probably the first step, if he does not feel the same way, then its probably best for you to move on





feel free to email me at immanoone@yahoo.com if you care to continue this conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment