Friday, April 30, 2010

I really need advice, Men Please answer too!?

I knew a guy about 10 years ago we talked for about two years, i don't know why we stopped taking, i ended up getting married and having 3 children, but i always thought about him, needless to say I found him again and we have been talking. I am in the middle of my divorce and moving. He calls me every 3-4 days and we talk about anything we have been talking for about 2 months now. He told me from the beginning that he wanted to take it slow. Well last night he called and said, He has been thinking about how to say this without hurting my feelings, he just said I need to slow down and not rush things. He knows how I feel about him (I love him). He said He cannot be my whole world but he can be apart of it. He just kept saying I need to slow down and not rush this. He also said I need to figure out what I want and be happy with myself before he could make me happy. Maybe I am thinking to much into to this, but I can't help but think I am going to lose him again. I told Him that I was sorry and I feel like i got a second chance with him and don't want to lose it this time. know that he has been hurt in the past by another girl. I just don't know what to think, am i making more of this than need be? After talking about that we just talked like normal, and finally he told me good night sweet dreams and he will talk to me later, Good Night.I really need advice, Men Please answer too!?
I'd take his advice and figure out what you want first... If you want him and are sure as heck about that then go out and make sure it's what he wants, too.


When some ones in love they normally think too much into it anyways...I really need advice, Men Please answer too!?
he means it when he said slow down ..which is probably the best thing to say ...most guys actually have a difficult time saying that and rush things so trust him on that
well do what he says slow down. if anything this we3ll make him think if he was right by saying that and if indeed he wanted to slow down. go out and have fun let him wait. its even okay not to answer is calls. guys always like the chase.
take his advice and dont rush dont be too obsessive he cafresfor u





can u answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Sounds like he鈥檚 got something else going on a.k.a someone else he鈥檚 interested in too.





Now don鈥檛 take this the wrong way but you come with a little baggage. It鈥檚 very hard for a man to take on 3 kids that aren鈥檛 his. If he鈥檚 telling you to slow down it鈥檚 because your coming on TOO STRONG, men like to be the pursuers- don鈥檛 ever forget that.





If he鈥檚 telling you that you need to be happy with yourself that lets me know that you鈥檝e been complaining or telling him some negative things you鈥檙e going thorough (lay off that) and hes right when he said that you have to be happy with yourself before you can be happy with anyone else.





*If a man only calls you every 3 days that鈥檚 game playing if he鈥檚 really interested in you, he鈥檒l call everyday if not every other day. Keep your guard up and pray about it.
I think he's either trying to let you down easy, or he's just afraid of commitment, or a combination of both. He doesn't seem to want to be a part of your life. Being hurt by another person, happens. But the answer is not to pull out of dating all together, and permanently. Let him do the contacting, for a while, if you and he talk, together. The more you tell him that you really love him and want to be part of his life, the more it appears that he will feel pressured and will back away. If he asks, first, if you love him, tell him exactly how you feel. But don't be the one to bring up the subject. You don't want to sound desperate.





I think you should wait until your divorce is final before you start dating again.

No comments:

Post a Comment