Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Boob Job question Men and women's advice welcome?

Im 18 this year, and all i really want is a breast augmentation!! I'm trying to save up the cash. Was just wondering if anyone has any advice for me??


Do you HAVE to be 18 to have it done?? I have so many questions about this, just couldn't list them all!!


Would appreciate any advice, from men and women.


I am a 34a.Boob Job question Men and women's advice welcome?
As a man my advice is not to get them. Fake boobies look nice but they don't feel very well and you loose sensitivity. So the disadvantages outweigh the advantages.Boob Job question Men and women's advice welcome?
With a breast augmentation will this truly make yourself a more confident person? Do you already have low self esteem? For medical reason, if your extremely large breasted lady, I can understand you wanting a reduction, but if it is to enhance your breast size to encourage men to hit on you...NO. To improve ones self esteem, it might work, but you've got to work / look deeper within your own mind body %26amp; soul. A breast augmentation doesn't always cure ones self esteem.
Ok, as another person stated, yes you can breastfeed with implants. And, I still have all sensation in my breasts, if not more.
Yes, you have to be 18. But, preferably a little older. I got mine done at 22. e-mail me, I'm open for questions!





YES YOU CAN BREASTFEED!!!! I DID!! I can't believe someone said you couldn't! 15 years ago, the chances of breastfeeding were slimmer because of the placement of the implant, but now, they do it differently. YES, you can breastfeed with implants!!!
There are a few disadvantages to boob jobs, especially for someone so young. A big big strike against it is that when you have babies you will not be able to breast feed them, and that is very important to the health of babies. In addition, all the nerves in the nipples will be gone, so there won't be any more sensations of any type in the nipples. I thought about having it done when I was younger, I too was a 34A on a good day and felt awful sometimes, especially in tight t-shirts, but in retrospect I'm happy I waited until after I had my kids. For one thing, pregnancy added a cup size, so I went up to a B between kids. And after kid number two I went up to a C while breast feeding until an infection made the old sweater puppies swell like balloons then deflate flatter than the goodyear blimp the day after the superbowl, and down to the waist to make things worse! That's when I got myself tightened and enhanced up to a nice C cup size. I'm happy I waited, and I'm happy I had it done. My hubby is quite happy with the results, too. If you are willing to sacrifice the nipple sensations and you understand that you won't be able to breast feed babies, then wait until you are eighteen and have the money and then decide if it's worth it. It's such a deeply personal decision. Oh, and do be sure you thoroughly check your surgeon's credentials and ask for references and check them. It is surgery and no surgery should be gone into lightly or on a whim.
Natural is better. I think at 18 they may continue growing a while yet, so if you just have to get it done, wait a few years.


I understand there are women that are extremely unhappy with their augmentations, an had it reversed. This is often the case for deformities that may occur.


Unless they're virtually non-existent, I'd say don't, then only minimal.

No comments:

Post a Comment