Friday, April 30, 2010

I need some serious advice.. Men speak Up!! lol?

I have been on this site for days, no one will answer my ?


Cant seem to let go? Did he move on?


Ok , so this would have been the last thing that i would have ever thought of doing.. Discussing my issues with strangers or online.lol. Need serious advice though..Friends, proffesionals, time and even meditations are not working!! Heres the story.. I make it quick, I dated this guy for about 3 years now, fell madly in love as we both were , but from the beginning things started gettin rocky. I am a model, college grad, lots of friends, and he made me stop all of that because he said i was too friendly. I sacrifised everything for him. Then things became physical, very pyshical and we kept breaking up on and off but he'd call me every other week n we would still see n be intimate. I recently moved wanting a new start 6 months ago but let him back in. In my new apt 4 months ago he decided to get pyshical again n i called the police. Long story short, we couldnt see each other till court, he promised if i dropped everything which i did he'd work us out again. After court was over, and everything went in his favor becuase of me, he only called me once for sex. I told him please call for lunch or dinner not a booty call. I havent heard from him in 2 months now, last he said was please move on, we are not compatible, and i need to let u go. I cant move on though, i cant focus at work or be thankful for anything good i have, nothing is helping. Has he met someone new? Will he miss me? What is going on. I took him back after all his abuse. Im a beautfiul young indepent women.. What should I do.. He also stated in our last conversation when i told him ive been waiting all summer after court for him n not even met anyone that i was a liar and probably out doing me and dating. I feel like he doesnt even know me. I have been faithful from day 1 even now 2 months later.. What do i do to move onor get him back??I need some serious advice.. Men speak Up!! lol?
Ok ... I'm speaking up ... so listen up..





Yes he will miss you .. and the great sex you both enjoyed....





No .. you shouldn't let him back in to your life .. he has control and jealousy issues ... (that's why he had you break your ties) ....





Find a guy who has a bit more life experience, who knows how to treat a lady.... a person who is really into you ... not just for sex, but really wants you to finish your education, be social, be you friend and lover.





They are out there ... not all fall from the GQ Cover .... never judge the content by the wrapper.





Good Luck, I hope you find a real man and not another boy pretender.I need some serious advice.. Men speak Up!! lol?
There are all kinds of books out there on abuse. Something is going on with you that you are willing to subject yourself to abuse.





Even pretty girls have self esteem issues. Do some reading, get some help. BEFORE you get hurt.
You need to seriously move on. If you cannot see the cycle by now, I'm afraid you never will. Either get enough guts/smarts to move on now or be doomed to repeat this all over time and time again until something catastrophic happens.
  • make up advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment