Friday, April 30, 2010

Please Look and Advice, men, women, etc...?

Is it shallow of me to enjoy having a boy toy? Anyways... I was just starting to like this guy that I was using, we were using each other really, and he asked me out awhile before but i said no cause I didn't really want to deal with anyone ';owning'; me. Now he's dating other girls and really happy but still wants to use me as before. I want to tell him that I really want more from him cause I reallllllllllly adore this guy. I want to be with him. But is it worth it? What would you do?


Like, what makes it worse is I have other opportunities that I've turned down so I could make him feel like he was the only one. Should I go and get another man toy? Perhaps one I won't fall for? (And any offers? 18 to 20 preferably...)Please Look and Advice, men, women, etc...?
You are asking the YA community if you can be a prostitute?


And then you proposition 18-20 year olds?


The only advice I have is: break the law if you wish! I can not stop an adult, (especially on line), from doing whatever they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment