Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why don't women ask MEN for dating advice?

Often when men can't get a date they ask women for advice. But when women can't get a date they don't usually ask men for advice. Instead, they just complain or ask other women.





I'm not saying this is ALWAYS the case. But this is what I see.Why don't women ask MEN for dating advice?
Some men who can't get a date get on YA and whine and complain about how beastly women are, seeking out their brethren in order to validate their feeling of rejection.


If only men did actually take dating advice from women, they might find some success, sadly most don't.


The answer for anyone regardless of gender who is concerned about their lack of success with the opposite sex, is to look within, as you are the common denominator in this equation, yes ?Why don't women ask MEN for dating advice?
I think that people tend to assume that women understand relationships better than men, in general. But also, some women, if they are having trouble and need dating advice, assume that men are the problem and that they just need to learn how to deal with men.





I agree that women not asking men for dating advice isn't always the case. I do ask men for dating advice.
One reason is because males are more proud and would many times not complain to other men, but rather to women friends or family, who are more empathetical, less likely to judge them on an ';ego macho- scale';, and better listeners.


Why don't women ask for advice from men? I suppose because women make such better listeners than men, generally.





Although this can not really be generalized; I have seen many situations of women asking advice from men. Really many (of course not as many as women asking advice from women...:P)
I am a woman. But it is my experience that most women complain about their situation and will drive everybody nuts around them and when so and so then calls off they go without a care in the world!





Woman often times are babied, mollified, coddled and whatever - it isn't good for them. Other women will listen and offer their personal advice as if it is the gospel. Which women already know about other women. They are just looking for the attention. Sorry - but it is true.





Now, if a girl is in trouble and needs advice that is different, but about dating somebody, etc. This generally what it is all about. And well to turn to a guy for advice - well - it is too personal. I can't talk about that to a guy! etc., etc.





Actually, it is more common in girls and young women than it is in let us say the 30 and older set. We've long gotten tired of the rig-a-ma-role!
Those women are stupid, and that's why they can't get a date. Haha, I always ask my guy friends when I'm having relationship issues and such, and typically I ask the guy friends I have who are similar to guys I want to date and attract. It's just more common sensical that way. You just need to know how to separate the good from the bad, and then you'll realize that nice guys tend to give the best relationship advice.
Ha ha Camille. I think women ask other women because they are the ones with experience dating straight guys. But you do have a good idea. I know some men that I would trust to give me good dating advice. All of them are married too.
Well they come to me for advice because I have broad shoulders to lean on. They can rest their heads on my hairy chest and I can pat them lovingly as they spill their troubles.
Because anything a man says about a woman is wrong. Men are always wrong because we're the bad guys. Women don't have flaws... unless other women tell them they do.
Because most women don't care what men think / want, it's all about what SHE thinks / wants!
And you wonder why you have no credibility?
Here's a man's advice ';just have sex with him.';
They don't because men have NO experience they are too stupid
Often times men say they don't know what a woman wants. Why ask us anything?
I ask my pet rock, he always knows things that we don't....

No comments:

Post a Comment